Thursday, July 27, 2017

Stampin' Up Wood Words

The Wood Words bundle arrived this week.  Ok, I can't be the only one.  I see all these samples convincing me this bundle is fabulous.  But when the stamps arrive, I just stare at them wondering what to do with them.  This doesn't always happen, but this is one of those cases.

If you've experienced this, don't despair!  You just need to throw the idea of a planned design out the window and just play.


This set reminds me of Americana, so that determined the color scheme, and I looked around for a sketch I liked.  I settled on CAS(E) this Sketch #231. I've got a little rooster at sunrise action going on.

I'll have to see if I can come up with another Wood Words project in the upcoming week.

Stamps: Wood Words; Paper: Dapper Denim, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Wood Textures DSP; Ink: Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Craft; Accessories: Very Vanilla Baker's Twine, Banner punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Wood Crate Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals.

2 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Love this card, Heidi. The colors and design are great!

Chrissy Larson said...

I love that little rooster!!!